Drive Employee Engagement, Recruit Future Talent, Optimise Rewards, Retention & Apprenticeships, Communicate With Diverse Workforces & Stamp Out Modern Slavery To Remain Competitive In Our Changing & Challenging Marketplace - Combat Brexit & The Impact On Skilled & Unskilled Labour Availability
A One-Day, Industry Event Tackling The Specific Issues Facing HR, Talent & Engagement Professionals Today In Food & Drink, Hospitality & Foodservice, 1st May 2018, Cavendish Conference Centre, Central London. Download The Brochure. Book Today - Limited Places Remain.
Do you have the advanced, forward-thinking HR, recruitment and engagement practices and tactics to retain crucial skills, attract the next generation of talent and drive employee engagement? Tackle the critical issues created by Brexit and the changing workforce to ensure your company remains competitive in the market!
The threat of Brexit to our food and drink workforce requires us to drastically overhaul our strategies. 23 food and drink speakers will reveal their refreshed, advanced HR, resourcing, engagement thinking to drive employee engagement, recruit future talent, optimise rewards, retention and apprenticeships, communicate with diverse workforces and stamp out modern slavery.
- Brexit: Tackling The Impact, Now! Safeguard your workforce and adapt your recruitment strategies to combat shifting labour availability
- The Skilled & Unskilled Labour Pool Is Shrinking…Effective recruitment tactics to retarget your acquisition efforts and ensure you have the right talent pool
- Attract The Top Talent Of The Future: Survive and thrive in future markets with top methods for attracting the next generation of talent
- Are You Maximising The Apprenticeship Levy? Create and develop effective apprenticeship schemes that maximise your investment and boost skills
- Migrant, Mobile, Disconnected & Diverse: Engage and communicate with your entire, diverse workforce across all sites, generations and cultures
- Forward-Thinking Employee Engagement & Training Strategies: Boost productivity and retention
- Stamp Out Modern Slavery: Adapting HR procedures to meet ethical trading standards and combat the threat of labour exploitation in your workforce
- Best-In-Class, Cost-Effective Reward, Retention & Wellbeing Tactics: Boost retention levels and minimise turnover
- 21 Speaking On Advanced HR, Resourcing, Engagement & Brexit Strategies For Food & Drink In 1 Inspiring Day: 13 Manufacturers • 4 Restaurants • 3 Retailers • 1 Hotel
- 8 Advanced Sessions Focused On Toughest Issues Facing HR, Talent & Engagement Professionals In Food & Drink, Hospitality & Foodservice
- 3 Interactive Panel Discussions: "Combatting Brexit", "Apprenticeships" & "Communicating With Diverse Workforces"
- 4 Lunchtime Peer Networking Discussions: A) Tackling Change B) Employee Brand Proposition C) Performance Management D) Low Morale! E) Effective Engagement & Communications Strategies
- Conference Chair: Roger Fairhead, VP, People at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- 2 Double Perspectives: "Engagement" & "Future Talent"
- Speed Networking
- Meet The Speakers Area
- Open Q&A
- 1 Unmissable Day!
8 Advanced Sessions Focused On Your Toughest Issues Facing HR, Talent & Engagement Professionals In Food & Drink, Hospitality & Foodservice: Combatting Brexit • Advanced Recruitment • Communicating With A Diverse Workforce • Engagement • Retention, Reward, Wellbeing • Apprenticeships • Tackling Modern Slavery & Ethical Trading • Future Talent
Can you help food, drink, foodservice and hospitality companies advance their HR, recruitment and engagement strategies? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today. Book your stand here. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Food & Drink HR, Resourcing & Engagement Conference Programme:
08.30 Registration & Coffee, Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Roger Fairhead, VP, People, Anheuser-Busch InBev
COMBATTING BREXIT - THOUGHT-LEADERS PANEL DISCUSSION
09.20 Brexit Is Impacting Labour Availability Now! Putting Steps Into Place & Adapting Workforce Strategies & Recruitment Tactics To Combat The External Market Factors Affecting Food & Drink Today
Richard Collinge, UK HR Director, CSM Bakery Solutions
Further panellists to be announced
ADVANCED RECRUITMENT - TALENT POOL
09.45 With The Unskilled Labour Pool Shrinking & Skilled Workers In Short Supply Within Food & Drink, Harness Effective Recruitment Tactics To Retarget Your Efforts & Ensure You Have The Right Talent Pool
Mike Williams, People Director, Byron Hamburgers
10.10 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner Speaker. To get involved in The Food & Drink HR, Resourcing & Engagement Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
10.40 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
COMMUNICATE TO DIVERSE WORKFORCES - PANEL DISCUSSION
11.10 Engaging & Connecting With The Entire, Diverse Workforce Across All Levels With Advanced Communication Methods, Styles & Channels
- Lisa Leighton, Head of People: Talent, Development & Communications, Wm Morrisons Plc
- Ben Lamont, Talent & Diversity Director, Kellogg Europe
- Linda Mountford, HR Director, John West Foods Ltd
- Paolo Sparapassi, Group HR Manager, Spaghetti House Group Ltd
ENGAGEMENT - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.40 Boost Workforce Productivity & Increase Retention With Effective, Forward-Thinking Engagement & Training Approaches That Drive Employee Engagement & Community Feeling
11.40 Johanna Dickinson, HR Director, KP Snacks
12.00 Jane Marsh, Group People & Culture Director, innocent drinks
12.50 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
13.30 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Employee Brand Proposition
Kim Gieske, HR Director, Planet Organic
B) Tackling Change
Ben Lamont, Talent & Diversity Director, Kellogg Europe
C) Tackling Low Morale & Engagement
Laurence Hollobon, HR Director Europe, Bel Group: The Laughing Cow, MiniBabybel, Boursin, Leerdammer
D) Performance Management In A KPI Driven Environment
Hannah Knight, Head of Performance Management, Reward & Recognition & HR Business Partner, Adelie
Clare Glinski-Wignall, Head of Resourcing & Learning, Adelie
E) Effective Engagement & Communications Strategies
Sam Shepherd, Head of Human Resources, Jurys Inn Hotels
Edward Gallier, Head of Learning & Development, Jurys Inn Hotels
13.50 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
RETENTION, REWARD & WELLBEING
14.00 Advancing Your Reward, Benefit & Wellbeing Programmes To Boost Retention Levels & Minimise Turnover To Combat Against Both Internal Food & Drink Industry Challenges & External Market Factors
Tania Hector, Head of Talent, Engagement & Leadership Development, Nestlé UK & Ireland
APPRENTICESHIPS - PANEL DISCUSSION
14.25 Creating & Designing Effective Apprenticeship Schemes For The Food & Drink Industry That Maximise The Levy & Boost Skills Needed Within The Business
Bola Ajani, Apprenticeship Training Manager, Caffè Nero
Phil Barnfather, Group Head of Talent, Greencore Group plc
Edward Gallier, Head of Learning & Development, Jurys Inn Hotels
14.55 Strategic People Analytics: The How, What & Why Of Staff Engagement Measurement To Improve Business Performance & The Employee Experience
Tim Stoller, Managing Partner, The Happiness Index
15.25 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
TACKLING MODERN SLAVERY - GOING BEYOND COMPLIANCE
15.55 Adapting & Ensuring Your HR Practices & Procedures Are Fit To Combat The Threat Of Labour Exploitation. What Does Going Beyond Compliance Look Like?
Paul Gerrard, Group Policy & Campaigns Director, The Co-op
FUTURE TALENT - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
16.25 Ensure Your Company Survives In Future Markets & The Next Generation Can Thrive In Your Business In Years To Come With Top Methods For Attracting The New Workforce To The Industry
16.25 Nicky Taylor, Head of Learning & Development, Tulip Ltd
17.10 Chair’s Closing Remarks
17.15 Official Close Of Conference
Are you interested in getting involved with The Food & Drink HR, Resourcing & Engagement Conference – Brexit Strategies? For more information, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.