On 1st May 2018, for one day only, join senior-level delegates from industry-leading food and drink manufacturers, retailers, food service and hospitality who will unite at The Food & Drink HR, Resourcing & Engagement Conference - Brexit Impact. Here's your chance to get involved!
‘Delightful organiser. Well organised. Relevant audience.’ Teamworking International
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes before the end of today for just £2,699 +VAT. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a primetime speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
This Is Not A Room Filled With Solution Providers, Agencies & Supply-Side Delegates, This Is A One-Day, Industry-Specific Event Tackling The Specific Issues Facing HR, Talent & Engagement Professionals Today In Food & Drink, Hospitality & Foodservice. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with senior HR, talent and engagement professionals - decision makers and budget holders. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by brands and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking to drive employee engagement, recruit future talent, optimise rewards, retention and apprenticeships, communicate with diverse workforces and stamp out modern slavery to remain competitive in our changing and challenging marketplace...make sure you’re a part of it!
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers including; Heads & Directors of HR, People, Engagement and Talent. Download The Partnership & Exhibition Brochure Here.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
Previous Sponsor Testimonials:
‘Great topic and audience. A must go!’ BeeKeeper
‘Great opportunity to network. Good energy.’ Words&Pictures
‘Good content, good people.’ MSL Group
‘Venue was good…food was good…content excellent. Overall a positive experience. Good delegate list with a number of interesting discussions.’ Top Banana
‘Good, would do it again!’ Gather
‘Great quality of attendees and informative speaker sessions.’ The App Garden
‘Delightful organiser. Well organised. Great venue. Good food. Valid, relevant audience.’ Teamworking International
‘Good event overall. Thanks for a great event.’ Webtrends
‘Great event. Will attend again.’ TheAppBuilder
For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.